Tuesday 27 January 2009

Update

Apologies to all that it has been so long since I wrote, everything has gone out the window recently!!!!
Whats been happening, well since my op I returned to work after Christmas and am now back into the swing of things, I got all clear from op then a not all clear as there had been a mix up but I am happy to say it is now all sorted (panic over). we attended my aunts funeral minus Rob as Adam was not well so he looked after him, it was a very long tiring and emotional day. I had a few days break with my sister before I went back to work which was nice. Rob has been off work on and off with his back and is currently off again, looks like there will be redundancies at his place before long so will see how it goes.

Christmas came and went quietly, then it was a round of birthdays, my niece Lauren was 21 Adam was 13 and my niece Lydia was 16 so it was a big family and friends lunch on the 11th of January which was a lovely Sunday.

Adam got a little job before Christmas delivering the free press once a week to which we have been helping him (I am thinking of the exercise) so hes saving up not sure what for as it changes weekly!

We have finally booked for Florida for three weeks in the summer not sure yet what we are gonna do as regards travelling about so that is yet to sort out.

Mums house was rented till the 8th Jan then a new tenant was going in then they weren't but now they have so we are just in the process (today) of emptying the last of the furniture out, it has all gone to charities so that's my bit sorted for all!!!! Hopefully after this it will be sorted and no more worries for a while on the house front, its flipping hard work maintaining 2 houses!

We were gonna go to New York at half term but that's coming up real expensive, we wanted to take Lauren as a birthday treat so that will have to be rethought.

I have bought a treadmill and am trying to get in shape ( I know that's a laugh) but I do intend to try.

Well I think I am up to date now so hopefully get back on track, am going to see a medium tonight and have a private reading next week so will let yo know how I get on!!!!

No comments: